De-foamer for PCB manufacture
EC FOAM-SHUT 100 is a silicone-free, solids-free and very easy-to-clean de-foamer for PCB manufacturing. It is water-miscible and suitable for use in developers or resist stripper systems.
- Very low batch concentration
- Stable development over its entire service life
- Maintenance friendly due to low precipitation formation
- Machine cleaner included
- Solder mask and resist compatible
- Non-sensitive to water hardness
- High effectiveness thanks to stabiliser
- Low-foaming system
- Developed for batch and dosing operation
- Easy to use
- Simple conductivity dosing
- Liquid concentrate
FC FOAM-SHUT 100 – de-foamer
EC FOAM-SHUT 100 is a dispensed de-foamer for use in PCB manufacture. Its easy to clean nature makes it suitable for developers and stripping of resists and paints. It minimises the risk of de-wetting. EC FOAM-SHUT 100 is silicone-free and also contains no solids (SiO2).
FC FOAM-SHUT 900 – de-foamer
EC FOAM-SHUT 900 is a water-soluble de-foamer used in PCB manufacturing for the development and stripping of resists and paints. It minimises the risk of de-wetting. EC FOAM-SHUT 900 is silicone-free doesn’t contain any solids (SiO2) neither.