TRUST IS GOOD, CONTROL IS BETTER
We carry out a wide variety of corrosion tests in accordance with the standards and document the test results professionally and systematically. We do this because these results decisively influence the development of process chemicals and their qualification.
Our customers’ components are tested and tests to approve the surfaces are carried out. Practical simulations, customer-specific specifications and standards are standardised into the testing of newly developed surfaces.
We perform a variety of national and international test procedures to continuously test our corrosion protection systems. The test quality of the measurement results is ensured by validated inter-laboratory tests with external coating firms / component manufacturers, associations such as the DGO / ZVO and the DSV as well as internal comparative tests. Due to the proximity of our laboratory, the testing is done for our entire research and development and for WHW Hillebrand in a prompt manner and without long transportation routes. Tests for external customers can also be realised quickly and easily with detailed photographic documentation and test reports.
The national and international test procedures include, among others
- Neutral salt spray testing in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9227 NSS
- Kesternich testing (sulphur dioxide testing) in accordance with DIN 50018 2.0S
- Condensed water / constant climate testing in accordance with DIN EN ISO 6270-2 CH
- Condensed water / changing climate testing in accordance with DIN EN ISO 6270-2 AHT
- Neutral salt spray testing in accordance with Renault D17 1058 /–J
- Corrosion changing climate testing in accordance with VDA 621-415/DIN EN ISO 11997-1 Cycle B
- Corrosion changing climate testing in accordance with VW PV 1210
- Corrosion changing climate testing in accordance with VW PV 1209
- Cold changing climate testing in accordance with PV 1200